CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THERAPY SOLUTIONS
The Occupational Therapist provides services for contracted skilled nursing facilities, community contracts but will mostly focus on our pediatric outpatient clients including evaluation, treatment and follow up care to meet short and long-term goals. The right candidate is hardworking, compassionate, loves working with children, has the ability to work in a variety of settings and is able to work with a multidisciplinary team. This clinician must possess excellent interpersonal relation skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Graduated from an accredited school
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist
Speech Language Pathologist
The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for assessing patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet short and long-term goals. The clinician will monitor and communicate the patient’s progress to their providers. The ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal relation skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school
- Current state license as a Speech Language Pathologist/SLP
If you are interested in any of the open positions at Therapy Solutions please do one of the following,
- Call or email Sarah Wallace, Human Resource Manager, at Therapy Solutions, 701-483-1021
- Mail a current cover letter and resume to Therapy Solutions Attn: Sarah Wallace, 448 21st Street West, Suite D1, Dickinson, ND 58601
- Drop off current cover letter and resume to our South Clinic Location, 446 3rd Ave West (Lower Level of Advanced Vision Center), Dickinson, ND 58601