Therapy Solutions has partnered with North Dakota Workforce Safety and Insurance (WSI) for several years on the ergonomic initiative program.
The purpose of the Ergonomic Initiative is to reduce or eliminate cumulative-type injuries at the workplace. What typically begins as minor aches or pains, if ignored, has potential to develop into costly claims.
Through the Ergonomic Initiative Program, WSI will be offering the employers of North Dakota resources, as well as financial assistance, to address their ergonomic issues.
Ergonomic Initiative and Ergonomic Grant Step-by-Step Process:
- Submit a complete Ergonomic Initiative Employer Application to WSI.
- If approved, you will receive email notification of approval. You will also be given a list of area providers to work with throughout the program.
- Employer selects a provider.
- After the final assessment from the provider has been completed, the employer is now eligible for the Ergonomic Initiative Grant Program.
- If equipment has been recommended through the initiative process, the employer completes the Ergonomic Initiative Grant Application requesting these recommendations.
- If grant application is approved, and after agreements have been signed by WSI and the employer, then the employer may order/purchase equipment.
- After the equipment has arrived and payment has been made, the employer submits a reimbursement request.
For more information about this program, call Therapy Solutions at 701-483-1000 or North Dakota Workforce Safety and Insurance at 1-800-777-5033. Select the image below to learn more.