THERAPY SOLUTIONS COVID-19 RESPONSE
The health, safety and wellbeing of our clients and employees is our highest priority. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make necessary updates and changes to our protocols. We have always used the highest standard of care within all our clinics however with the current situation we have taken additional steps, precautions and enhanced our cleaning protocols.
Therapy Solutions is OPEN and we are here to help address your physical and occupational therapy and mental health counseling needs whether you are an existing or new client. Therapy Solutions is an essential business which has the ability to help address some of the needs of the community in regards to your musculoskeletal needs, whether it’s new or old aches and pains. We also understand how the current situation can have an impact on our mental health for children and adults.
Telehealth Services / Insurances & Referrals-
This will allow the client to stay home and still have an appointment either via phone or video (HIPAA compliant)
- Many insurances have approved payment for telehealth however this is insurance plan and code specific
- Will need to check with your insurance by calling Member Services or call Therapy Solutions
- This is for established and / or a new clients
- Has been approved for all services at Therapy Solutions
- There are many insurances that do not require a referral to access services and if you previously needed a referral you may not need one during this time. Please check with your insurance or give us a call
Client Check-In Process / Extensive Cleaning
We have made extensive changes to our check-in process to minimize contact and follow social distancing guidelines. These changes are effective Monday, April 6th until further notice.
- Clients will be asked to wait in their vehicle until notified by our front desk that their therapist is ready to begin their appointment.
- At that time, they will come into the building where their therapist will be waiting to take them back to the treatment room.
- New client paperwork, if applicable, may be sent to you prior to the appointment, done through our patient portal or done at the appointment in the treatment room.
- We continue to do more frequent and extensive cleaning and disinfecting of all areas of the clinic which includes but is not limited to; high traffic areas, door handles / knobs, faucets, gym equipment after every use and high touch surfaces.
We will continue to pre-screen clients prior to their appointments however we ask that you reschedule your appointment if you or a family member are sick, have traveled outside of ND within the last 14 days, have been in contact with someone who is diagnosed with COVID-19, have been informed to quarantine or self-isolate.
Please remember, telehealth services may be an option.
Therapy Solutions 701-483-1000
Thank you to all our amazing healthcare professionals!