Long-Term Care Services
Therapy Solutions’ Rehabilitative Services is provided by highly qualified therapy professionals. Therapists design and implement a treatment plan to assist individuals to recover from a variety of disabling injuries and illnesses.
Therapy Solutions’ multidisciplinary team consists of Physical, occupational, and Speech Therapists, who work closely with facility staff to provide the highest quality of care. We are committed to providing excellent care to ensure residents reach their full potential, tailoring treatment plans to individual’s needs to assist them to take their life back.
Our team approach encourages therapists to utilize a multidisciplinary approach and to collaborate with a patient’s entire team in order to provide the highest quality care.
Physical therapy is a specialty area that focuses on older adults and is provided by our highly trained professional physical therapists. Physical therapy aims to restore mobility, reduce pain, and increase fitness level. Our physical therapist work directly with restorative therapy aides to give each individual the best treatment plan to ensure they lead satisfying lives.
Physical Therapy assists with
- Evaluate and assess residents recovering from a fall, injury, surgery or disease.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment programs for residents.
- Help ease pain from injuries and improve balance.
- Improve and maintain muscle strength, endurance and improve independence.
Occupational therapy practitioners focus on “achieving health, wellbeing and participation in life through engagement in occupational” (American Occupational Therapy Association, 2014, p. S4). Occupational therapists work with residents to help develop skills in activities of daily living such as; self-care skills, transfers, perform self-care and personal hygiene tasks, use of adaptive equipment, and training in mobility. occupational therapists work directly with people to achieve their goals, function at the highest level, maintain or rebuild their independence, and participate in the e day activities of life.
Occupational Therapy assists with:
- Provide initial assessment of physical and cognitive functional ability
- Individualized treatment plans with the goal of improving the abilities involved in daily living
- Teach functional mobility
- Modifying the environment and adapting tasks
Speech therapy focuses on diagnosis, treatment, and helps to prevent oral motor, swallowing, cognitive-linguistic, speech and language disorders. Speech therapists develop individualized plans, tailored to each resident’s needs.
Speech Therapy assists with:
- Evaluate and assess residents utilizing physical exams, instrumental technology, and standardized cognitive-linguistic and language tests to diagnose and guide treatment.
- Design and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Develop daily programs unique to each resident’s strengths and weaknesses that facilitate maintenance of swallowing, cognitive-linguistic, speech, or language skills at an optimal level.
- Provide education to residents, family members, and caregivers.